Excel Tip – Centre Across Selection
It’s June, lock down is lifting and the weather is stunning, so enjoy this ‘Keep it Simple’ tip.
This month it is an Excel tip that will show you how to centre text across a selection of cells WITHOUT merging them!
You can view the video or follow the step-by-step shown underneath.
Enjoy and remember: Continue to Stay Safe and Keep it Simple!
Today, we’re looking at Excel and I want to show you how to centre the text KM Pottery Supplies across cells A1:G1 – and to do it WITHOUT merging those cells – into one large cell!
- I’ll select cells A1:G1.
- Right-click into the highlight and select Format Cells…
- Under Horizontal – click the down-arrow to the right of General.
- Select Center Across Selection.
- And click OK.
- I’ll click onto cell A1 – and the Formula Bar shows the full text.
- But if I use the Tab key – you’ll see I can move to each cell of the selection.
- It’s NOT one big cell – it just LOOKS like one big cell!
Thank you for watching and I’ll be back with another useful ‘Keep it Simple‘ tip – next month!