PowerPointTip – Shortcut to the Slide Master
We’ve survived Halloween – it is November 1st – and it’s time for another ‘Keep it Simple‘ tip! Yaaay! This month it is PowerPoint and we’re looking at how you can quickly access the Slide Master.
You can view the video or follow the step-by-step shown underneath.
Enjoy and remember: Keep it Simple!
Today we’re looking at PowerPoint and we’re going to see how we can quickly access the Slide Master using a shortcut.
- Normally, we go to the View tab to access the Slide Master.
- But this time, we’re going to use the Normal View button, which is in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, and is the 4th button to the left of the zoom slider.
- You can see that it’s already selected, because I’m currently in Normal View.
- To access the Slide Master, I just hold down the SHIFT key on the keyboard and click the Normal View button,,,
- And now…I’m in…the Slide Master!
- To return to Normal View just click the Normal View button without using the keyboard.
Thank you for watching and I’ll be back with another useful ‘Keep it Simple‘ tip – next month!